Openbravo is a world leader in the commercial open source software space helping midsize and large specialty retailers around the globe successfully manage continuous business change and innovation in today's fast-changing retail industry. Openbravo offers the Openbravo Commerce Suite, a multichannel retail business solution that allows specialty retailers to manage their entire business and transform their physical store channel to deliver great shopping experiences, while enabling more focus on business differentiation thanks to a highly flexible and extendible commerce technology platform, which is mobile-enabled and cloud-ready.
Openbravo has offices in France, India, Mexico and Spain and distributes its software solutions through a global network of Authorized Partners.
To further strengthen our team Openbravo is looking to attract the very best professionals with an entrepreneurial mindset. We offer a professional development plan based on growth opportunities that exist in a dynamic software vendor with international focus like Openbravo, a competitive compensation system, and a company culture that fosters innovation and a results-driven approach.
If you are ready for a challenging, international and very rewarding professional experience we are waiting for you!
Openbravo is looking for exceptional candidates for the role of Retail Project Manager, within our Professional Services organization.
As Retail Project Manager you will be directly responsible for providing consulting services to Openbravo business partners and, as needed, assisting our Retail Clients by using your consulting and project management skills, retail business knowledge and software solution expertise to effectively integrate the Openbravo Commerce Suite into the clients business and deliver best-in-class services projects.
The position is based in Barcelona, or alternatively in Pamplona (Spain).
The function of Retail Project Manager has the following key areas of responsibility:
- Be a reference Retail Project Manager within the Services Unit:
- Act as Openbravo representative in front of partners and end clients in projects you are assigned to ensure a best-in-class delivery of implementation and development services.
- Manage and monitor projects and/or tasks within projects assigned; coordinating and executing the delivery of development and implementation services, including Project planning, Business processes definition, Gap/Fit analysis, Customization, and Documentation.
- Provide consulting and development retail expertise to Openbravo partners and thought leadership on configuration and technical enquiries or tasks implementing the Openbravo Commerce solution.
- Provide functional knowledge, subject-matter expertise, guidance and instruction on Openbravo Commerce suite.
- Understand, establish and manage the scope and the quality of deliverables in areas of your responsibility.
- Actively participate in Business Development tasks:
- Contribute and take ownership in commercial offers preparation together with the respective Services Sales Director as well as participate when necessary in big deals negotiation.
- Identify business opportunities/services extensions in projects assigned and take ownership to convert them in new deals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The professional we are seeking:
- Has a BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Has 3+ years experience in international consulting services and development roles in the Retail and ERP space. Has a track record of success in overseeing/participating in multiple consulting projects, across industries and geographies.
- Has 3+ years experience in Retail software package implementation involving functional gap analysis, business transformation, software configuration etc.
- Has a solid technical background, with relevant experience in software consultancy roles.
- Has demonstrable knowledge and experience in using project management (PMP, Prince, ...) and software development (Agile, ...) methodologies, where being certified is a plus.
- Is a strong analytical thinker with a focus on project delivery, strong organization, planning and time management skills.
- Is a team player, with natural leadership skills, very proactive and able to work autonomously.
- Is a person who is flexible and adapts rapidly as needed in a fast pace environment.
- Has excellent Client communication skills, used to working in a client setting.
- Is fully proficient to work in at least English, French and Spanish. Other languages are a plus.
- Has availability to travel as required for the success of the business.
What We Offer:
- A career in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial business environment
- An opportunity to accelerate your professional development
- A dynamic and young culture with flexible working conditions
- A competitive compensation & benefits package