Openbravo is currently looking for exceptional candidates to take the role of Marketing Operations Specialist based in our Barcelona office.
This Marketing Operations Specialist will be responsible for the successful implementation, management and day‐to‐day operation of marketing technology and automation systems, mainly including Openbravo's website and Hubspot.
The function of Marketing Operations Specialist has the following key areas of responsibility:
Execute Nurturing Programs
The Marketing Operation Specialist is responsible for building and managing customer journey workflows and segmentation in Hubspot. Reporting to the Demand Generation Manager, the professional we are seeking, will build and leverage knowledge of automation best practices to execute, and track highly targeted digital marketing and direct mail marketing campaigns.
- Maintain contacts database ensuring data quality and segmentation for targeting purposes and propose or execute initiatives that provide growth (organic, bought or rented lists)
- Create, deploy, and monitor Demand Generation and ABM marketing campaigns using Hubspot; including nurture programs, trigger, and drip-based automated email communications, ad hoc email campaigns, and event programs.
- Build and maintain landing pages to support acquisition and engagement marketing programs, to successfully reach new and existing contacts
- Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows to convert contacts into leads
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
- Collaborate with and support other teams in Marketing or other areas that leverage the Hubspot platform, providing training as needed
- Work with Hubspot Support to get their help in case of functional and technical issues requiring assistance
Responsible for the successful day-to-day maintenance of our website.
- Execute changes in our website (both in design and content) aligned with Marketing strategy and in coordination with our website provider
- Coordinate the publication of content, including also coordination with external parties for proof reading, visuals creation...
- Run continuous website content optimization for SEO.
- Analyze website performance with Google Analytics to identify areas of improvement.
Responsible for gathering and reporting information from Hubspot, Salesforce and Google Analytics that ultimately help to get a clear understanding of the end-to-end Marketing performance.
- Gather and report information from Google Analytics (website), Hubspot (contacts) and Salesforce (leads).
- Evaluate ways to incorporate information from other systems like Brightalk, Adobe Captivate (used for guided demos) and others.
- Participate in analyzing marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
The professional we are seeking:
- Has 2-4 years of proven expertise in marketing operations functions, preferably for B2B software companies.
- Has 1-2 years of proven experience with Hubspot and Google Analytics. Experience with Salesforce, social media platforms, Word Press is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or communications or business is a plus.
- Is fully proficient to work in at least English and Spanish. French is a plus.
- Is fully proficient in database marketing and lead nurturing, including list segmentation, list manipulation, list quality and data hygiene as well as execution of nurturing programs.
- ABM (Account Based Marketing) experience is a plus.
- Is flexible with ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines.
- Has ability to provide accurate work with minimal rework.
- Is a team player, willing to jump in and help whenever and wherever needed by the team.
- Is highly analytical and inquisitive, with ability in defining problems, collecting data and interpreting information to find solutions.
What we offer
- A career in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial business environment
- An opportunity to accelerate your professional development
- A dynamic and young culture with flexible working conditions
- A competitive compensation & benefits package
How to apply
Qualified and interested candidates should write an email with their resume attached to email@example.com.
Please put "Marketing Operations Specialist" in the subject line of your mail.
Thanks for your interest in Openbravo!