Openbravo is a world leader in the commercial open source software space, helping midsize and large specialty retailers around the globe successfully manage continuous business change and innovation in today's fast-changing retail industry. Openbravo offers the Openbravo Commerce Suite, a multichannel retail business solution that allows specialty retailers to manage their entire business and transform their physical store channel in order to deliver great shopping experiences and focus more on business differentiation thanks to a highly flexible and extendible commerce technology platform which is mobile-enabled and cloud-ready.
Openbravo has offices in France, India, Mexico and Spain and distributes its software solutions through a global network of Authorized Partners.
To further strengthen our team, Openbravo is looking to attract the very best professionals with an entrepreneurial mindset. We offer a professional development plan based on growth opportunities which exist in a dynamic, internationally-focused software vendor like Openbravo, along with a competitive compensation package and a company culture that is results-driven and fosters innovation.
If you are ready for a challenging, international and very rewarding professional experience we are waiting for you!
Openbravo is currently looking for exceptional candidates to take the role of End Client Lead Manager based in our Barcelona office.
The EC Lead Manager provides a superb end client lead experience for its interaction with Openbravo as of their first contact and secures a smooth transfer to an Official Partner, the Channel Sales team, or the Services Team.
Reporting to the Marketing team and working on a daily basis with the Channel Sales team, he/she will have an important role in the execution of the lead qualification processes themselves. Candidates should be ready to leverage their experience from inside sales or telesales roles.
The function of EC Lead Manager has the following key areas of responsibility:
- Take full ownership of the qualification of newly generated end client leads.
- Establish and maintain direct and open communications with end client leads throughout the qualification process.
- Build initial understanding of customer requirements to be able to recommend the best alternative course of action and contacts for further evaluation.
- In specific cases respond to inquiries & present Openbravo company benefits and its products' benefits as well (high level).
- Introduce and transfer qualified leads to appropriate Official Openbravo Partners and when applicable the Openbravo Services Team.
- Ensure the satisfaction of EC leads in their experience with Openbravo.
- 1+ years experience in lead qualification & management / inside sales / telesales Sales vision, highly motivated and with a high level of perseverance capable to handle objections and rejection well.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment under pressure.
- Natural self-starter used to working autonomously.
- Systematic and able to understand the processes and report properly.
- Flexible with ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple work streams.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills effectively adapting your style to the targeted audience.
- Advanced user experience with CRM solutions.
- Written and oral English and Spanish is a must; knowledge of other languages, especially French is highly valued.
- Ability to rapidly gain strong product knowledge; prior experience in a retail solution and/or ERP is a strong plus.
- BS or MS and/or equivalent work experience.
What we offer:
- A career in an entrepreneurial firm with huge potential for professional development.
- A dynamic and young culture with flexible working conditions.
- A competitive compensation & benefits package.