Pintu City gains better control and real-time visibility on its sales and inventory management with the flexible Openbravo Commerce and CRMWeb solutions.
“Openbravo Commerce and CRMWeb solutions support us in the decision-making process just the right way, due to the timely and high quality information they provide in all the corporate management processes. They give real-time visibility and accurate control of the inventory in each one of the branch offices as well as facilitate more insights into all sales transactions regardless of the payment method and the complex pricing policies.”
Logistics Manager at Pintu City
- Specialized point of sale for painting management thanks to the integration of Openbravo Commerce with CRMWeb
- Improved decision-making process with real-time finance and supply chain management
- Automated goods movements between different stores based on maximum and minimum parameters for stock optimization
- Agile sales management of packs (set of articles)
- Detailed control of waste products in the colour preparation process
- Openbravo Commerce and CRMWeb integration
- Unified management of 7 wholesale and retail stores
- Centralize and standardize the management of all stores
- Get real-time stock visibility for stores supply
- Better control of cash management as well as accounts payable and receivable
- Flexible complex pricing definition and rollout
- Improved management of colour-match recipes
After evaluating other ERP systems such as SAP, OpenERP and Intelisis, Pintu City decided to substitute its previous custom made management system and chose Openbravo Commerce and CRMWeb for managing its processes.
- Pintu City chose Openbravo Commerce for its flexibility and capability to adapt to specific business needs.
- Openbravo Commerce supports the procurement management process as well as sales management (integrated with the stores point of sale CRM Web solution), warehouse management, production management (painting manufacturing) and accounts payable and receivable management.
Pintu City is a Mexican company from Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, with more than 15 years of experience in the surface treatments and complementary products market. Based in Puerto Vallarta and Bahía de Banderas, it has 7 branch offices that supply the sectors of architecture, wood varnishes, automotive, industrial and building as well as accessories for professional painters, builders and architects.