Maximize Your Omnichannel Success with Openbravo Cloud within the Openbravo Unified Commerce Hub
After our two previous blogposts presenting the Central Hub and the OMS Hub, today we’ll take a quick look at the Openbravo Cloud, another key component of the Openbravo Unified Commerce Hub, which is a joint solution by Openbravo and Adyen that aims to help retailers accelerate their transformation into successful omnichannel retail businesses.
WHAT IS OPENBRAVO CLOUD?
Openbravo Cloud is a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) solution that leverages the services of leading cloud infrastructure providers to enable the deployment of Openbravo on virtual servers in a highly secure cloud installation that’s fully maintained, updated and monitored by Openbravo.
Thanks to Openbravo Cloud, retailers free themselves from the complexities and costs of managing hardware and middleware for their Openbravo solution. It allows business users to focus on the things they do best, such as innovation and differentiation, delivering quality products, and providing superior customer service, while Openbravo experts take care of all the technical aspects of the underlying infrastructure.
So, when you run your Openbravo solution in the Cloud, you have the peace of mind that you have the highest levels of security, availability, and performance.
Openbravo Cloud is today offered in two different versions: with Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure.
WHAT DO RETAILERS GET WITH OPENBRAVO CLOUD?
With Openbravo Cloud, retailers have access to a highly secure and reliable cloud infrastructure that is optimized for running Openbravo Unified Commerce Hub and offers the following benefits:
- Runs in an optimized and dedicated cloud infrastructure;
- Eliminates the hassle of managing multiple vendors. Openbravo assumes responsibility for both the software and infrastructure under your Openbravo installation in the Cloud;
- Achieves fast deployment for quicker ROI;
- Easily scales up or down or scales out with new instances and extra cloud resources to support your growth or changing business needs;
- Guaranteed levels of server availability and system up-time that are both difficult and costly to replicate with internal resources;
- Costs are predictable and manageable.
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE OPENBRAVO UNIFIED COMMERCE HUB?
Stay tuned to learn more in our upcoming blogposts describing the Store Hub and the WMS Hub.