The objective of the Technical Training level 1 is to give partners and consultants the chance to learn the fundamental technical knowledge required to perform a basic Openbravo Business Suite implementation.
By the end of the course the student will have deployed and packaged a complete real life instance of the Openbravo Business Suite according to a fictitious customer requirements given.
Note: This course does not cover the functional configuration topics required to complete an implementation, which are given during the Functional Training 1 and Functional Training 2.
- Session 0 - Welcome and Introduction
- Session 1 - Openbravo User Interface
- Session 2 - Setup and System Configuration
- Session 3 - Modularity
- Session 4 - Client Setup
- Session 5 - Data Architecture
- Session 6 - Roles & Users
- Session 7 - Application Dictionary
- Session 8 - Reporting
- Session 9 - Goodies
- Session 10 - Packaging/Development Cycle