Openbravo Commerce Cloud is now closer to French retailers
AWS has recently confirmed the immediate availability of its new EU region, Paris. The Paris region joins Frankfurt, Ireland and London as the fourth European location of AWS and offers a new option for infrastructure located in Europe.
Currently, AWS operates in 18 regions around the world, with a total of 49 availability zones, serving customers in more than 190 countries. Details on this growing infrastructure can be found on the Global Infrastructure page.
Undoubtedly, this is excellent news that will support the decision of many retailers in France to move to the Cloud with AWS, as they can now ensure that their data is located much closer to their operations. And also for Openbravo, this announcement reinforces our Cloud strategy for the country.
Are you a retailer in France evaluating a move to the Cloud? Now is the time! Contact us and we will explain how Openbravo can help you.
- Openbravo Commerce Cloud se rapproche des retailers français
- Openbravo & Phidias at Paris Retail Week: “Live Retail”
- 4 reasons to choose Openbravo Commerce Cloud for your move to the Cloud
- Openbravo et Phidias à la Paris Retail Week 2017: Le Live Retail
- September 2016 Retail Trade Show Tour: Meet us in France, India and Spain