We are seeking Support Consultants to work within the Support organization providing technical consultancy, development and support services to our clients and partners network operating worldwide. As part of our International Openbravo Support Center, the candidate will remotely attend technical inquiries from our end customers and official partners network around the globe. Position can be based in our offices located in Pamplona, Barcelona and/or Querétaro.
The Support Consultant function has the following key areas of responsibility:
- Deliver technical support and services to our customers and network of partners worldwide, driving problems to resolution and guaranteeing the enablement of Openbravo partners to successfully and autonomously support their end customers.
- Troubleshoot the reported issues in a timely manner ensuring 24*7 service is always delivered for critical issues.
- Provide clear communication of problem status maintaining high levels of courtesy and professionalism.
- Ensure service quality levels are maintained or improved, contributing to boost the client's customer service experience.
- Java Platform and/or all tiers of an enterprise web application
- Programming concepts including MVC architecture
- User Interface technologies: XML, HTML, HTML5/Application Cache /WebSQL, Backbone, Enyo
What we offer
- A career in an entrepreneurial firm with huge potential for professional development
- A dynamic and young culture with flexible working conditions
How to apply
Qualified and interested candidates should write an email with their resume attached to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please put "Support Consultant" in the subject line of your mail.
Thanks for your interest in Openbravo!