Openbravo is looking for exceptional candidates for the role of Project Manager, within our Professional Services organization.
As Project Manager you will be directly responsible for providing consulting services to Openbravo business partners and Retail Clients by using your consulting and project management skills, retail business knowledge and software solution expertise to effectively integrate the Openbravo Solutions into the clients business and deliver best-in-class services projects.
The position is based in Barcelona (Spain).
The function of Project Manager has the following key areas of responsibility.
→ Be a reference Project Manager within the Services Unit:
• Act as Openbravo representative in front of partners and end clients in projects you are assigned to ensure a best-in-class delivery of implementation and development services.
• Manage and monitor projects and/or tasks within projects assigned; coordinating and executing the delivery of development and implementation services, including Project planning, Business processes definition, Gap/Fit analysis, Customization, and Documentation.
• Provide thought leadership and consulting and development expertise in configuration and technical inquiries or tasks implementing the Openbravo solutions.
• Provide functional knowledge, subject-matter expertise, guidance and instruction on Openbravo solutions.
• Understand, establish and manage the scope and the quality of deliverables in areas of your responsibility.
→ Actively participate in Business Development tasks:
• Contribute and take ownership of commercial offers preparation together with the respective Services Sales Director as well as participate when necessary in big deals negotiation.
• Identify business opportunities/services extensions in projects assigned and take ownership to convert them in new deals.
→ Perform other duties as assigned.
The professional we are seeking:
→ Has a BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
→ Has 3+ years experience in international consulting services and development roles in the Retail and ERP space. Has a track record of success in overseeing/participating in multiple consulting projects, across industries and geographies.
→ Has 3+ years of experience in Retail software package implementation involving functional gap analysis, business transformation, software configuration etc.
→ Has a solid technical background, with relevant experience in software consultancy roles.
→ Has demonstrable knowledge and experience in using project management (PMP, Prince, …) and software development (Agile, …) methodologies, where being certified is a plus.
→ Is a strong analytical thinker with a focus on project delivery, strong organization, planning and time management skills.
→ Is a team player, with natural leadership skills, very proactive and able to work autonomously.
→ Is a person who is flexible and adapts rapidly as needed in a fast pace environment.
→ Has excellent Client communication skills, used to working in a client setting.
→ Is fully proficient to work in at least English, Spanish and French.
→ Has availability to travel as required for the success of the business.
What we offer
→ A career in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial business environment
→ An opportunity to accelerate your professional development
→ A dynamic and young culture with flexible working conditions
→ A competitive compensation & benefits package
How to apply
Qualified and interested candidates should write an email with their resume attached to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please put “Project Manager – Barcelona” in the subject line of your mail.
Thanks for your interest in Openbravo!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com