Openbravo is looking for exceptional candidates for the role of Retail Functional Consultant, within our Professional Services organization.
As Retail Functional Consultant you will be directly responsible for assisting our Retail Clients by using your consulting skills, retail business knowledge and software solution expertise to effectively integrate the Openbravo Cloud-based POS and Retail Management solution into the client’s business.
The position is based in Barcelona and or Pamplona (Spain).
The function of Localization Product Manager has the following key areas of responsibility.
→ Be a reference Retail Functional Consultant within the Services Unit:
• Participate in Openbravo project delivery involving functional gap analysis, business transformation, software configuration, customer training, solution rollout and post-go-live support.
• Provide subject-matter expertise to clients implementing Openbravo solutions, ensuring functional knowledge, guidance and instruction on solutions and methodologies are always adequately managed.
• Ensure the execution of the deliverables in the areas of your responsibility satisfies high-quality standards and is done according to the scope of the project.
• Act as Openbravo representative in front of end clients and partners in projects assigned, ensuring a best-in-class delivery of implementation and development services.
→ Actively participate in Business Development tasks:
• Contribute to the preparation of commercial offers together with the respective Services Director or Project Manager.
• Identify business opportunities/services extensions in projects assigned and take ownership to convert them in new deals.
→ Perform other duties as assigned.
The professional we are seeking has:
→ Has a BS or MS in Computer Science or Business Administration or equivalent work experience
→ Has 3+ years experience in software implementation and consulting services preferably within Retail sector
→ Has experience in consulting projects across geographies in international environments.
→ Has a solid technical background, with relevant experience in software consultancy roles
→ Is a team player, with natural leadership skills, very proactive and able to work autonomously
→ Has a strong organization, planning and time management skills.
→ Is a person who is flexible and adapts rapidly as needed in a fast paced environment
→ Has excellent Client communication skills, used to working in a client setting
→ Is fully proficient to work in at least English and Spanish. Other languages with special consideration for French, are a plus.
→ Has the ability to gain strong product and technology knowledge rapidly.
→ Has availability to travel as required for the success of the business.
What we offer
→ A career in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial business environment
→ An opportunity to accelerate your professional development
→ A dynamic and young culture with flexible working conditions
→ A competitive compensation & benefits package
How to apply
→ Qualified and interested candidates should write an email with their resume attached to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please put “Retail Functional Consultant ” in the subject line of your mail
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à email@example.com