LinuxWorld Open Solutions Summit
In a couple of weeks I will participate in a roundtable on the next edition of the LinuxWorld which will be held in New York, NY. This time the event is dubbed Open Solutions Linux.
The rountable will be the official presentation of the Open Solutions Alliance and will be moderated by Collabnet‘s Founder and CTO, Brian Behlendorf. I will be sharing the panel with executives from participating alliance member companies, including:
– Kim Polese, CEO, SpikeSource
– Tom Manos, CTO, Centric CRM
– Javier Soltero, CEO, Hyperic
– Barry Klawans, CTO, JasperSoft
– William Soward, CEO, Adaptive Planning
– Andy Astor, President & CEO, EnterpriseDB Corp.
I would love to see you there. This is Thursday, February the 15th at 10:15 am. You can find the details for the session, at “Open Solutions AllianceForms to Promote Interoperability Between Open Source Solutions”
- Round 2 LinuxWorld: 1 Award, 1 Surprise, 1 Miami Training Sales Pitch!
- 3 success factors and 3 things to avoid when building an open source business
- The boring bits are a SAP’s strength
- Web-based Open Source Solutions Allow the Reduction of IT Costs
- See you at the first international Openbravo community event