Openbravo is looking for exceptional candidates for the role of Presales Consultant, within our Professional Services organization.
Based in Lille (France), and reporting directly to the Pre-Sales & Services Director France & Northern Europe, you will be providing Presales support by using your consulting skills, retail business knowledge and software solution expertise to effectively building and maintaining close relations with Partners, Customers, and potential customers. As a Presales Consultant, you will also manage the pipeline of potential customer prospects.
The function of Presales Consultant has the following key areas of responsibility:
- Presents Openbravo's features and benefits to potential customers by identifying and defining the end client prospect's business requirements and objectives.
- Delivers product demonstrations (online and on-site).
- Provides answers to inquiries about Openbravo Solutions, their features, and their technology.
- Assists in identifying the functional gaps between customer requirements and Openbravo Solutions.
- Assists in scoping and estimating projects to meet client needs.
- Assists Openbravo partners when facing End Clients, guiding them, distributing sales resources and assets and training material.
- Assures a continued understanding of the market, the channel, end users and the competition.
- Contributes to the creation and maintenance of presales assets and resources.
- Be responsible for the satisfaction of leads in their experience with Openbravo.
- Participating in Business Development tasks as needed.
The professional we are seeking:
- 3+ years solid and demonstrable experience in Presales consulting in the Retail Solutions space with a proven track record of over consistently outperforming targets.
- 3+ previous experience in implementing Retail Solutions as a functional consultant.
- Results-oriented contributor capable of growing and leading teammates and partners to a winner’s approach focused on achieving and exceeding targets.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral French and English are a must; knowledge of other languages, in particular Spanish, will be highly valuated).
- Ability to rapidly gain strong product and technical expertise.
- BS or MS in Engineering, Computer Science and/or equivalent work experience.
What we offer
- A career in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial business environment
- An opportunity to accelerate your professional development
- A dynamic and young culture with flexible working conditions
- A competitive compensation & benefits package
How to apply
Qualified and interested candidates should write an email with their resume attached to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please put "Presales Consultant - Lille" in the subject line of your mail.
Thanks for your interest in Openbravo!