Based in Barcelona (Spain) or Pamplona (Spain) you will be responsible for the end-to-end evolution and maintenance of Openbravo Cloud Solution Offering. In your role, you will collaborate in defining and implementing Openbravo Cloud Solution to deliver best-in-class service to our End Customers and Business Partners.
The ideal candidate should bring 3+ years of relevant experience in the maintenance and evolution of cloud solutions, primarily related to business software.
The function of Cloud Solution Administrator has the following key areas of responsibility:
- Warranty as a team effort 24x7x365 cloud service for Openbravo customers.
- Interface with stakeholders (external and internal) to determine their evolving needs and translate them to solution requirements. Main solution requirements to be handled are:
- Cloud Architecture skills
- Hardware and its sizing
- Software stack: OS, DB, Application Server and its configuration (DB, Application Server parameters)
- Disaster recovery
- Monitoring systems to collect and report system performance
- Maintenance & security
- Cost-effective use of resources
- Constantly analyze Openbravo Cloud Solution performance and configuration, note existing and anticipate future issues/risks and propose improvements.
- Research and pilot new Cloud technologies, trends, and innovative solutions.
- Help build architectural evolution plans to develop our platform and work closely with the development team for its delivery.
The professional we are seeking:
- Has a MS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work experience.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in maintaining/operating cloud solution or large distributed web-based systems.
- Have a systems, technological and global vision of information systems (hardware, software, security, network, infrastructure, telecommunications, Internet)
- Keep up to date with market trends and competitive insights.
- Working knowledge of:
- Experience in AWS or Azure (Azure is a big plus along with certifications)
- Linux (preferably Ubuntu) management and tuning
- Networking skills
- Shell scripting / Ansible/ Cloud Formation/ Azure Resource manager
- Disaster recovery techniques including replication and backup
- Application & Server monitoring & tuning
- PostgreSQL or Oracle database administration (preferably PostgreSQL)
- Production ready Java application servers
- Python/ Lambda
- Is a team player, very proactive and able to work autonomously.
- Good written and oral English
- High degree of curiosity about new technologies
- Is a person who is flexible and adapts rapidly as needed in a fast paced environment
What we offer
- A career in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial business environment
- An opportunity to accelerate your professional development
- A dynamic and young culture with flexible working conditions
- A competitive compensation & benefits package
How to apply
Qualified and interested candidates should write an email with their resume attached to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please put "Cloud Solution Administrator" in the subject line of your mail.
Thanks for your interest in Openbravo!