Technical Training level 2 aims to provide an in-depth knowledge of how the Openbravo Business Suite can be customized, extended and packaged into modules. Client and server-side development is discussed through a real-life scenario and numerous hands-on exercises.
Note: This course does not cover topics such as installation, basic customizations through the use of application dictionary and report development, which are explained in the Technical Training 1.
- Session 1 - Concepts and Scenario Presentation
- Session 2 - Development Environment
- Session 3 - Modularity & Initial Client Setup
- Session 4 - Advanced Application Dictionary
- Session 5 - Customization of Core Database Artefacts
- Session 6 - Java Processes and the Data Access Layer
- Session 7 - Callouts
- Session 8 - Events
- Session 9 - Background Processes
- Session 10 - Webservices
- Session 11 - ToolBar and Navigation Bar Customizations
- Session 12 - Manual Window/View
- Session 13 - Packaging