With Openbravo ERP solution, all information related to the whole supply chain is managed in real-time and is automatically consolidated in a central system. This has allowed having key information available and as a consequence taking important strategic decisions became even faster. Streamline their supply chain management, therefore improve communications and customer service.
In Mexico, Johnson Controls has 120 independent distributors. The challenge was to:
- Provide a common management system for all distributors with standardized administrative processes.
- Streamline the supply chain and improving communications.
- Improve customer service.
- Johnson Controls chose Openbravo because of its flexible technology that allows adapting the business processes to the corporation needs - thanks to the open source model -, the ability to adopt a model of cloud computing and the affordable costs for its distributors.
- Openbravo ERP has been implemented in three distributors with different sizes. In the midterm, the objective is to implement Openbravo in 60 distributors and completing the full rollout to cover the 120 dealers nationwide in the long term.
Johnson Controls, Inc. is a multinational company founded in 1885 with presence in more than 150 countries and 168,000 employees. The company serves the construction and automotive industries from three different business units that offer a diverse range of products, services and solutions such us energy and operational efficiency optimization for buildings, as well as automotive batteries or advanced batteries for hybrid and electric vehicles.