Pontos improves the efficiency of all sales processes and gets deeper insights into business performance thanks to the Openbravo Commerce Platform.
"Openbravo enabled us to achieve fast integration with our e-commerce platform. Its web architecture has also facilitated our internal and external interactions, especially during trade shows. Openbravo is also showing itself to be a key asset in simplifying integration with our logistics."
Michel Chenon, Founder at Pontos
- Improved merchandise management that facilitates easier maintenance of product and pricing information from the central backend
- Web store integration for managing online orders
- Empowered salespeople in tradeshows with the capacity to create quotes and invoices thanks to being a web-based solution
- Complete integration of business processes and deeper insights into company performance
- Rapid time-to-value thanks to the adopted agile implementation methodology
- Adopt a modular and flexible solution that allows Pontos to go live in a very short time and progressively implement the required functionality
- Improve the overall sales process especially for trade shows
- Adopt an easy to integrate solution with the Prestashop web site
- Pontos chose Openbravo because of its simplicity of use and comprehensive functionality, its native web-based technology that easily facilitates communication with the website and supplier applications, and its capacity to easily adapt to their most specific processes
- The integration with the website is guaranteed through a Prestashop eShop connector with Openbravo
- The project was implemented using the agile SCRUM methodology. Pontos started using Openbravo only 1 month after the project started. Additional modules were activated after going live
Localized in Saint-Malo (France), Pontos is a new manufacturer of an innovative 4 speed automatic winch designed for sailboats. Sold on their own website, Pontos winches are also distributed through importers and nautical stores.