Openbravo is a world leader in the commercial open source software space helping midsize and large specialty retailers around the globe successfully manage continuous business change and innovation in today's fast-changing retail industry. Openbravo offers the Openbravo Commerce Suite, a multichannel retail business solution that allows specialty retailers to manage their entire business and transform their physical store channel to deliver great shopping experiences, while enabling more focus on business differentiation thanks to a highly flexible and extendible commerce technology platform, which is mobile-enabled and cloud-ready.
Openbravo has offices in France, India, Mexico and Spain and distributes its software solutions through a global network of Authorized Partners.
To further strengthen our team Openbravo is looking to attract the very best professionals with an entrepreneurial mindset. We offer a professional development plan based on growth opportunities that exist in a dynamic software vendor with international focus like Openbravo, a competitive compensation system, and a company culture that fosters innovation and a results-driven approach.
If you are ready for a challenging, international and very rewarding professional experience we are waiting for you!
We are looking for exceptional candidates for the role of Integration Senior Consultant, within our Professional Services organization.
As Integration Consultant you will have a key role in articulating the sync up between the functional, technical and systems integration project needs of our Clients and Partners.
You will be directly responsible for providing technology consultancy services to our Business Partners, and needed, End Clients. In your role you will typically be part or lead a project team together with other Openbravo consultants, developers and performance engineers for the purpose of delivering best-in-class services projects and support to our Business Partners and End Clients.
The ideal candidate should bring 5+ years of relevant experience in consulting companies, specially related to technology and integration implementations, as well as project management and ERP functional consulting experience, as well as client delivery background.
Position is preferably based in Pamplona, or alternatively in Barcelona.
The position of Integration Senior Consultant involves the following areas of responsibility:
- Be a reference Integration Consultant within the Professional Services unit.
- Provide subject-matter expertise to clients implementing the Openbravo Business and Commerce suites.
- Provide functional knowledge, guidance and instruction on Openbravo Business and Commerce suites.
- Understand, establish and manage the scope and the quality of deliverables in areas of your responsibility.
- Act as Openbravo representative in front of partners and end clients in projects your are assigned to ensure a best-in-class delivery of implementation and development services.
- Manage and monitor project and/or tasks within projects assigned; coordinating and executing the delivery of development and implementation services, including planning, business and integration processes definition, customization and documentation.
- Be the liaison and catalyze the coordination with the Product Development Team as well as the Development and Architecture practices inside Professional Services organization.
- Provide consulting and development expertise to Openbravo partners and thought leadership on integration, configuration and technical enquires or tasks and help recommend appropriate solutions.
- Proactively provide honest feedback to constantly improve overall performance and ensure a high quality service level to partners and clients.
- Actively participate in Business Development tasks.
- Identify business opportunities/services extensions in projects assigned and take ownership to convert them in new deals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Has a MS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work experience.
- Has 5+ years of related technical and functional consultancy and related systems engineering experience.
- Has a track record of success in overseeing and participating in multiple consulting projects, across industries and geographies.
- Has demonstrable experience in business process and technologies integration.
- Has demonstrable knowledge and experience in using project management (PMO, Prince, ...) and software development (Agile,...) where being certified is a plus.
- Has demonstrable experience in international Professional Services organization, especially in the Technical Consultancy and/or ERP space.
- Broad exposure to a variety of technologies and concepts in multi-vendor systems environements.
- Has a solid technical background with solid working knowledge of databases, PL/SQL, Java, Tomcat (or other application server), Amazon EC2, Server Monitoring Tools, Hibernate, Eclipse, etc..
- Is a strong analytical thinker with a focus on project delivery and client satisfaction.
- Is a team player, very proactive and able to work autonomously.
- Has good communication skills, used to work in a client setting.
- Is fully proficient to work in at least English and Spanish. Other languages are a plus.
- Is a person who is flexible and adapts rapidly as needed in a fast pace environment.
- Has availability to travel as required for the success of the business.
What We Offer:
- A career in an entrepreneurial firm with huge potential for professional development.
- A dynamic and young culture with flexible working conditions.
- A competitive compensation & benefits package.