Openbravo is a world leader in the commercial open source software space, helping midsize and large specialty retailers around the globe successfully manage continuous business change and innovation in today's fast-changing retail industry. Openbravo offers the Openbravo Commerce Suite, a multichannel retail business solution that allows specialty retailers to manage their entire business and transform their physical store channel in order to deliver great shopping experiences and focus more on business differentiation thanks to a highly flexible and extendible commerce technology platform which is mobile-enabled and cloud-ready.
Openbravo has offices in France, India, Mexico and Spain and distributes its software solutions through a global network of Authorized Partners.
To further strengthen our team, Openbravo is looking to attract the very best professionals with an entrepreneurial mindset. We offer a professional development plan based on growth opportunities which exist in a dynamic, internationally-focused software vendor like Openbravo, along with a competitive compensation package and a company culture that is results-driven and fosters innovation.
If you are ready for a challenging, international and very rewarding professional experience we are waiting for you!
Openbravo is seeking a Field Operations Assistant for its Barcelona offices. Duties and tasks for this position combines a rich variety of tasks and responsibilities primarily related to the effective management of the full range of sales administration tasks where solid business judgment, relevant experience and a significant self-starter level are key to successfully accomplish tasks in a timely and efficient manner. Based in Barcelona and reporting directly to the responsible of Field Operations you will maintain ongoing contacts to support members of our field operations team across the globe.
Openbravo has a stimulating and dynamic working environment offering you in the execution of your daily activities ample opportunity to apply existing skills as well as to further develop new ones.
The function of the Field Operations Assistant has the following key areas of responsibility:
- Provide support to sales functions in our Field Operations. Field Operations covers both our Partner Channel sales team and Services unit
- Provide customer service to our growing customer and partner base answering general inquiries related to sales confirmations or formalization, contractual and licensing status
- In close coordination with the Field Operations and Finance departments, process and manage sales administration tasks such us the creation of sales orders, client invoicing and management of client collections, and software subscription management.
- Be in charge of the periodical reporting associated to Field Operations.
- Manage and organize the new partners "welcome package" induction process.
- Act as office management representative for the Barcelona office making sure the offices are representative at all times, and taking care of related functions:
- Reception phone calls, visitors, suppliers, etc.
- Management of shipments and courier services
- Organization of meetings, appointments and conference calls
- Reception, issuance and organization of invoices
- Occasionally, as needed for the best interest of the business, you may be involved in marketing related activities
- Other tasks as assigned.
- 2+ years relevant experience performing similar roles
- Ability to successfully multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a performance driven environment
- A strong customer focus and service-orientation 2 / 2
- A highly motivated, natural self-starter with high attention to detail
- A strong communicator with effective interpersonal skills
- A strong work ethic with a positive "can do" attitude and someone who is flexible and takes pride in the quality of his/her work
- Knowledge of Retail / ERP / CRM software applications is a plus
- Advanced experience with MS Office, GoogleDocs and similar.
- Languages: Spanish (native level), English (fluent), other languages, specially French, are a strong plus
What we Offer
- A career in an entrepreneurial firm with huge potential for professional development
- A dynamic and young culture with flexible working conditions