Openbravo is looking for exceptional candidates for the role of Direction Assistant, within our Corporate organization.
Based in Lille (France), and reporting directly to the General Manager France & Northern Europe.
This role duties and tasks will mostly reflect variety and complexity, requiring judgment, experience and a self-starting approach to accomplish tasks successfully with limited direct supervision. You will apply existing and developing skills, adapt procedures, processes, and techniques to the completion of assignments. Daily, you will work under limited supervision, receiving instructions on new tasks. Other duties may include organizing special projects, programs and/or events; coordinating meetings between various constituents; updating & managing budgets, basic facilities management, organize company agendas and maintain schedules; order and manage company supplies and rental equipment; operate and maintain office machines and prepare expense reports.
The function of Direction Assistant has the following key areas of responsibility.
- Reception of mail, phone calls, visitors, suppliers, etc.
- Schedule meetings, appointments, and conference calls
- Organize and coordinate corporate travel obligations
- Coordinate and prepare company out-of-pocket expense reports
- Reception and organization of all incoming invoices
- Independently manage office supplies (i.e., check inventory level; anticipate the purchase of supplies as needed; evaluate new office products with support; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies).
- Suppliers contracts management
- Act as liaison with Finance Department to ensure proper execution of finance and accounting processes
- Other clerical tasks as assigned
The professional we are seeking:
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience as office/direction assistant or related functions
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a performance driven environment
- High self-starter level and capabilities to organize, plan and consistently meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools, Outlook and PowerPoint, Google drive, docs and office tools.
- Experience managing calendar functions, e-mail, and message response
- Fluent in English and French (oral and written), other languages, in particular Spanish, are valued
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
What we offer
- A career in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial business environment
- An opportunity to accelerate your professional development
- A dynamic and young culture with flexible working conditions
- A competitive compensation & benefits package
How to apply
Qualified and interested candidates should write an email with their resume attached to email@example.com.
Please put "Direction Assistant - Lille" in the subject line of your mail.
Thanks for your interest in Openbravo!