- Effective and centralized master data management (students, teachers, directors, creditors, employees, programs, calls), easily and intuitively.
- Automated calculation of fees and payments to teachers, directors and agents.
- Automation of the entire billing and collection processes to support the different IEBS billing models available.
- Support budget management at the departmental level.
- Reduced time for preparation and submission of tax information.
- Availability of an analytical model for a performance analysis of every academic program.
- Simplify the master data management process
- Improve the commercial end-to-end process, from invoicing to students until the settlement of the various actors as well as related receipts and payments
- Provide the company with better tools for budgetary and financial management
- Provide an analysis tool for programs and calls
- Integrate information for the administrative management of students
- Have a better support service and maintenance to ensure continuity of operations over time
- IEBS chose the Openbravo solution because of the functionalities and the flexibility offered by the platform that made it possible to effectively adapt to all its business requirements at a feasible cost.
- Starting from the standard functionality a number of new features have been developed that helped amongst other benefits to support the complete management of master data or the enhancement of other commercial processes.
- Also the use of the Spanish professional location has enabled the finance department to better manage all their processes including taxes presentation and legal reports.
IEBS, the Innovation & Entrepreneurship Business School, was born in the midst of global economic crisis thanks to the support of various institutions and foundations, with the aim of providing a new vision and a new way of looking at the business and corporate world. IEBS is the Business School of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, which bases its training on four key areas: Innovation, Entrepreneurship, Ethics and Sustainability.