- With Openbravo ERP, all business processes can be fully integrated and adapted to the company’s and franchisees’ needs in real-time: Ecommerce, Store Sales, Accounting and CRM
- Superior analytics and benchmarking capabilities for the company and franchisees
- Better and faster decision making
- Superior support of growth and expansion into new countries
- Easy of use decreasing learning curve while increasing productivity
- Easy to maintain and scale solution
- Integrating a real-time platform to meet the company’s needs
- Designing and creating the business aspects such as consolidated and distributed accounting and finance, enhanced pricing analytics, superior inventory management and tracking
- Facilitating and designing superior benchmarking for franchises to increase their efficiency and profitability
- Data migration and training in over 65 locations in four countries
- Support Metal Supermarkets’ growth and expansion into new countries with a multi-language and localized solution
- Have a solution that is easy to maintain, scale and use
- Metal Supermarkets chose Openbravo ERP because of its innovative and open source platform, flexibility, scalability, ability to support the company’s growth into new countries, ease of use and affordability
- Metal Supermarkets will implement Sales, Accounting and Financial, Procurement processes along with powerful reporting all completely integrated with its Ecommerce and CRM systems
The Metal Supermarkets business concept was established in 1985 in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. Since then, the company has grown to more than 65 stores across Canada, the United States, and the United Kingdom. Metal Supermarkets is the only international brand in the small quantity metals industry. More than 60,000 customers rely on Metal Supermarkets for “one stop shopping” for all their small metal requirements and the ability to purchase what they need, when they need it.
The Metal Supermarkets brand is known for superior customer care from start to finish, and the most high-quality metal products available. Customers include manufacturing facilities, maintenance departments, tool and die makers, fabricators, machine shops, military and other government departments, hobbyists and homeowners.