With an innovative business model and aggressive expansion plan in Spain, Patadon.com required a new management system that adapts to business needs and helps support the expected growth in sales in the online and physical channel.
- Integrations between different systems allow Patadon.com to manage hundreds of daily orders in a quick and efficient manner.
- Integration of Magento and Openbravo to manage online and offline sales.
- Automated shipments through integration with various logistics operators nationwide (SEUR, DHL and MRW).
- Improved stock control that reduces the stock needed at each point of sale and increases customer satisfaction.
- Management of design and brand presence at each point of sale.
- Management slogan merchandise arranged in each retail outlet, sales and replenishment process.
- Development and integration with Magento for distribution orders in Openbravo.
- Patadon.com Openbravo chose the solution for its flexibility, which has enabled the modeling of Patadon.com´s business model on Openbravo.
- The solution supports all corporate processes including accounting and financial management, purchasing, sales and warehousing.
- Custom developments for some specific business needs at the point of sale: brands, stock, etc.
People say that the best ideas come from when one detects deficiencies. Something that has everything to do with Patadon.com. Dream shoes for every golfer existed, but none were at their fingertips. Intending to fill this gap, Patadon.com was created, the online store with the largest supply of golf shoes. In addition to online sales it also has outlets in many golf courses in Spain.