To further strengthen our team Openbravo is looking to attract the very best professionals with an entrepreneurial mindset. We offer a professional development plan based on growth opportunities that exist in a dynamic software vendor with an international focus like Openbravo, a competitive compensation system, and a company culture that fosters innovation and a results-driven approach.
If you are ready for a challenging, international and very rewarding professional experience we are waiting for you!
We are seeking Support Consultants to work within the Customer Success Unit organization providing technical consultancy, development and support services to our clients and partners network operating worldwide. The position is based in Barcelona (Spain), and alternatively in other Openbravo offices.
The Support Consultant function has the following key areas of responsibility:
- Deliver technical support and services to our customers and network of partners worldwide, driving problems to resolution and ensuring satisfaction of our customers, especially the Gold Client ones.
- Troubleshoot the reported issues in a timely manner ensuring 24*7 service is always delivered for critical issues in accordance with Openbravo SLAs.
- Provide clear communication of problem status maintaining high levels of courtesy and professionalism.
- Ensure service quality level are maintained or improved, contributing to boost the customer's service experience.
- Perform other duties as assigned inside the Customer Success Unit.
Desired Skills and Experience
The professional we are seeking:
- Java Platform and/or all tiers of an enterprise web application
- Programming concepts including MVC architecture
- User Interface technologies: XML, HTML, HTML5/Application Cache /WebSQL, Backbone, Enyo
What we offer
- A career in an entrepreneurial firm with huge potential for professional development
- A dynamic and young culture with flexible working conditions
How to apply
Qualified and interested candidates should write an email with their resume attached to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please put "Support Consultant" in the subject line of your mail.
Thanks for your interest in Openbravo!