Openbravo is a world leader in the commercial open source software space helping midsize and large specialty retailers around the globe successfully manage continuous business change and innovation in today's fast-changing retail industry. Openbravo offers the Openbravo Commerce Suite, a multichannel retail business solution that allows specialty retailers to manage their entire business and transform their physical store channel to deliver great shopping experiences, while enabling more focus on business differentiation thanks to a highly flexible and extendible commerce technology platform, which is mobile-enabled and cloud-ready.
Openbravo has offices in France, India, Mexico and Spain and distributes its software solutions through a global network of Authorized Partners.
To further strengthen our team Openbravo is looking to attract the very best professionals with an entrepreneurial mindset. We offer a professional development plan based on growth opportunities that exist in a dynamic software vendor with international focus like Openbravo, a competitive compensation system, and a company culture that fosters innovation and a results-driven approach.
If you are ready for a challenging, international and very rewarding professional experience we are waiting for you!
Openbravo is seeking for exceptional candidates to cover the role of Pre-Sales Consultants to be located in Barcelona (Spain).
As a Pre-Sales Consultant you will be supporting Openbravo Channel Partners in both, 1) providing Pre-Sales support to approach their customers, and 2) managing End Client Accounts.
You will be responsible for both building and maintaining close relations with Channel Partners, Customers, and potential customers. You will also manage the pipeline of potential customer prospects and referring them to most appropriate Channel Partner, reporting directly to the Services Director and be assigned to perform the above activities within the team and in assistance of our Field Operations department.
The function of Pre-Sales Consultant has the following key areas of responsibility:
Pre-Sales support to Channel Partners:
- Processes and qualifies inbound pre-sales requests from Openbravo Channel Partners.
- Identifies and defines the end client prospect's business requirements and objectives.
- Presents Openbravo's features and benefits to potential customers. o Deliver product demonstrations (on line and on site). o Provides answers to inquiries about Openbravo Solutions, their features and their technology. o Assists identifying the functional gaps between customer requirements and Openbravo Solutions. o Assists scoping and estimating projects to meet client needs. o Assists staffing projects including when needed the participation of Openbravo Services Team together with the channel partner (in which case he/she negotiates commercial conditions). o Overall, assists channel partners in facing End Clients o Also assists channel partners and their teams in developing sales skills, guiding them, distributing sales resources and assets and training material.
- Assure a continued understanding of the market, the channel, end users and the competition.
- Contributes to the creation and maintenance of presales assets and resources for the overall channel partners' enablement function.
- Has an assigned target aligned with the field operations team in the region.
End Customer Account Management - Potential New Customers:
- Responsible of the satisfaction of leads in their experience with Openbravo.
- Indentifies and qualifies the End Client leads that arrive directly to Openbravo.
- Establishes and maintains direct and open communications with potential customers.
- Assigns a suitable partner to the potential customer.
- Ensures being constantly aware of the needs and requirements of these relations.
- Participates in lead generation and other business events.
- Does jointly with other Field Operation department team member territory planning for continuous lead generation activities.
End Customer Account Management - End Customer Accounts:
- Represents Openbravo and own the relationship with his/her customers.
- Expected to work closely with the channel partners to develop and sell (both, renewals and up-selling) value-based Openbravo solutions to his/her customer-base and to significantly contribute to the overall success of the customer relationship.
- Generates demand for Openbravo and channel partners' offerings and helps develop opportunity execution plans.
Additional responsibilities will include forecasting, maintaining accurate and timely reporting in CRM and related systems, and managing accounts receivables for his/her individual account portfolio.
These responsibilities place you in the center of our commercial activities and you are expected to play a crucial role in the performance of the Field Operations department.
- 5+ years solid and demonstrable experience in Presales consulting for Channel Partners on the ERP space or in the Retail Solutions space with a proven track record of over consistently outperforming targets.
- 5+ previous experience in implementing ERP or Retail Solutions as a functional consultant.
- Openbravo ERP and/or Openbravo for Retail knowledge would be highly appreciated.
- Results-oriented manager capable to lead people and channel partners to a winner's approach focused on achieving and exceeding targets.
- Excellent people management skills including coaching and developing others, promoting teamwork, and performance management.
- Good communication skills (written and oral English and French are a must; knowledge of other languages will be highly valuated).
- Ability to rapidly gain strong product knowledge. o Ability to rapidly gain solid technology knowledge. o BS or MS in Engineering, Computer Science and/or equivalent work experience.
What We Offer:
- A career in an entrepreneurial firm with huge potential for professional development.
- A dynamic and young culture with flexible working conditions.
- A competitive compensation & benefits package.