Materiales Amezcua improves its customer service and achieves better inventory control thanks to higher operational efficiency in all stores , with the adoption of the Openbravo Commerce Platform.
"Thanks to the Openbravo solution our inventory is now reliable in all our stores".
Mirella Cruz, Stores Manager at Materiales Amezcua
- Centralized sales and invoicing control
- Higher merchandise management agility with better management of products and pricing information
- Improved shopping experience thanks to a modern and easy to use point of sale (POS) solution, Openbravo Web POS, with support to all business required functionalities
- Higher stock control and visibility across all locations thanks to higher supply chain management efficiency
- Quick results with points of sale going live only two weeks after the start of the project
- Higher business agility provided by the Openbravo On Demand solution with cloud deployment and transparent infrastructure management
- Increase the efficiency of management in all sales and inventory operations
- Centralize information from all their physical stores (currently 2 )
- Improve customer shopping experience in the physical store
- Materiales Amezcua chose the Openbravo Commerce Platform due to its flexibility and full web architecture that makes it possible to work with a browser only and with no additional software at each workstation
- The flexibility of the point of sale solution for providing a better service and shopping experience was also highly valued
- The degree of flexibility and functionality of the solution made it possible to go live only two weeks after the start of the project
Materials Amezcua is a company dedicated to providing materials and marble ornaments and other construction materials with over 20 years´ presence in the market. It offers granite and (domestic and imported) marble; quarries, slate, clay, Talavera pottery, lattices, adhesives and sealants.