Openbravo is seeking Software Development Interns aiming to have a challenging and very rewarding first professional experience in our Product Development and Services areas, based in our headquarters in Pamplona.
So, if you are crazy about technology and developemt, you are a problem solving "padawan" and you have the ability to learn quickly... we are waiting for you!
- Apply Agile methodologies for Software Development
- Develop new functionalities for Web POS.
- Study the state of the art technologies for mobile web
- Emulate different kind of behaviors over a data network (latency, bandwidth, intermittency, ...)
- Develop in Java: code, compile, execute, debug, etc...
- Development environment with Eclipse IDE
- Maintenance of Oracle and PostgreSQL database: select, insert, update, delete, alter table, etc.
- Source Control Management with Mercurial: clone, push, merge, etc...
- SSH: Connect to remote environments, open secure tunnels, etc...
- Incidence Management with Mantis
- Last year student or recently graduated in Computer Science or similar disciplines with the possibility of signing an internship agreement.
- Able to learn fast under pressure in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work in a team and to be flexible.
- Self motivated and very proactive.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good communications skills (written/oral English is a must).
What we offer
The possibility to gain experience into an entrepreneurial firm with huge potential for growth and professional development, and immersed in a dynamic and young culture with flexible working conditions.
How to apply
Qualified and interested candidates should write an email with their resume attached to email@example.com.
Please put "Software Development Intern" in the subject line of your mail.
Thanks for your interest in Openbravo!