Openbravo is a world leader in the commercial open source software space helping midsize and large specialty retailers around the globe successfully manage continuous business change and innovation in today's fast-changing retail industry. Openbravo offers the Openbravo Commerce Suite, a multichannel retail business solution that allows specialty retailers to manage their entire business and transform their physical store channel to deliver great shopping experiences, while enabling more focus on business differentiation thanks to a highly flexible and extendible commerce technology platform, which is mobile-enabled and cloud-ready.
Openbravo has offices in France, India, Mexico and Spain and distributes its software solutions through a global network of Authorized Partners.
To further strengthen our team Openbravo is looking to attract the very best professionals with an entrepreneurial mindset. We offer a professional development plan based on growth opportunities that exist in a dynamic software vendor with international focus like Openbravo, a competitive compensation system, and a company culture that fosters innovation and a results-driven approach.
If you are ready for a challenging, international and very rewarding professional experience we are waiting for you!
The ideal candidate has 3+ years proven experience in managing Channel & Alliance partners for Retail Commerce Suite or an ERP Business Suite solutions vendor. He/she should be capable to have a relevant role in the development, engagement and management of an international network of Openbravo partners and in the partner development efforts and operation programs to reach channel sales targets.
Openbravo is looking for exceptional candidates for the role of Partner Account Manager.
The position reports to the Partner Management Director and is based in Paris or alternatively with initial base in Barcelona office being projected to move into the region at a later stage.
Based on business requirements the Partner Account Manager will travel on a frequent basis, estimated to be around 20-30% of a full time dedication.
The Role of the Partner Account Manager is strategic in terms of responsibilities by leading the relationship and orchestrating strong engagement activities. He / She is the owner of long term Business Plan definition, review, and operations ultimately resulting in high Partner Satisfaction.
The function of Partner Account Manager has the following key areas of responsibility:
- Manage the existing Openbravo Channel Partners assigned:
- Build strong & lasting relationships with existing partners upon long term committed business development plans. Identify the high potential and more successful partners to succeed in new sales, involve in co-marketing activities, enhance product and solution development.
- Recruiting, Onboarding, Screening, Development of the Partner community.
- Build partner competencies and skills by driving partner's participation in our Enablement Initiatives.
- Coordinate internally to maintain "High Performance Partner Readiness" on Soft Skills, product knowledge, value proposition and positioning
- Monitor and drive Certification steps, Support issues, and the overall status and progress of partners in all phases of the partner life cycle.
- Manage the partner renewal process in a timely and proper manner.
- Grow the regional network of official Openbravo Partners by leading and putting in place the recruitment and acquisition programs:
- Own the qualification process of inbound partner leads
- Correctly understand the partner business challenges to properly position Openbravo products and business practice as well as to present the Openbravo Partner Program to qualified partner leads
- Establish and maintain direct communication with potential partners ensuring constant awareness of the needs and requests of these relations
- Make sure new partner sign-up is managed in a timely and proper manner
- Under leadership of Marketing, help in partner acquisition campaigns
- Manage a NAL for potential partners in the region, and design and launch proactive acquisition efforts, including mailing, outbound calls and the like
- Specifically drive new partners during the on boarding process to become active, sales ready, and autonomous as soon as possible
- Additional responsibilities will include to maintain accurate and timely forecasting, reporting in CRM and related systems, and managing accounts receivables for his/her individual portfolio of partner accounts.
- 3+ years demonstrated experience in successfully acquiring and managing Channel/Alliance partners for a leading ERP or Retail solutions vendor.
- Solid understand of business challenges and competitive dynamics in the ERP and Retail software solutions space, with special focus on the mid market is a plus.
- A natural self-starter and results-oriented professional with a proven track record of exceeding new partner acquisition goals and partner renewal targets.
- Strong drive and proven skills to effectively lead and drive channel partners engagement towards achieving common goals.
- Ability to identify key priorities and issues of channel partners and to help them to work together towards solutions and facilitate the achievement of objectives.
- Autonomous quick learner, capable to rapidly gain extensive knowledge of the Openbravo software solutions and compare to leading legacy solutions.
- Excellent communication skills. Written and oral English and French are a must; Spanish & Portuguese are a strong plus.
What We Offer:
- A career in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial business environment.
- An opportunity to accelerate your professional development.
- A dynamic and young culture with flexible working conditions.
- A competitive compensation & benefits package.