Openbravo is committed to a global growth strategy, including the two vital regions of North America and Latin America. To build their presence in these markets they must build proactive, collaborative relationships with potential retail customers. Of special focus are mid-market and speciality retailers located in USA, Chile, Mexico & Columbia, and large multi-national retailers based in NALA but looking to expand into emerging international territories.
As part of this continuing growth strategy Openbravo are hiring a Presales Manager to support their expansion into the NALA region. The Presales Manager will work closely with the new Sales Director (NALA), together these two strategic hires will work to develop a commercial pipeline of new business, and service the needs of numerous existing accounts.
The Presales Manager will be a vital contributor to the sales process, informing customers and internal team members on the viability and pricing of Openbravo solutions. He/she will be directly responsible for selling the right solution, to the right customer at the right price.
The Presales Manager will work closely with the Sales Director (NALA) and the Director of Presales in Lille. He/She will be based somewhere in the US but available for extensive travel where appropriate. The Presales Manager must be a fluent in English and Spanish speaker (written and oral), and able to converse intelligently at a business level in Spanish.
The function of Head of Finance has the following key areas of responsibility:
- Acquire a deep knowledge of Openbravo solutions, products and services, becoming a subject matter expert in the Openbravo value proposition and its suitability for retail customers
- Continual research of customers and competitors, collaboration with marketing to generate sales data and leads, involvement in business events and public speaking where appropriate
- Building a strategic prospecting plan to ensure a full pipeline, driving steady growth from the region by acquiring new customers, with focus on potential new business opportunities
- Building or utilising a personal network of executive level decision makers across the Retail marketplace, and offering meaningful, strategic advice on technology solutions that can improve their business operations
- Establishing and maintaining open communication with potential customers, understanding their key business challenges, and presenting Openbravo solutions as a differentiated response to those needs
- Participation in renewal of existing clients, collaboration with account management teams in the protection of existing revenue, while identifying growth opportunities from existing customers
- Grow revenue from the US & LATAM retail marketplace, develop a team to win and deliver on projects, actively contribute to group strategy, and represent the region to the senior leadership team
- Working closely with the Presales team to:
- Identify and define prospective customers needs and objectives, on a technical and business level
- Present Openbravo's features and benefits to the key decision makers, and bespoke the technical solution to the requirement of the customer
- Prepare Demo environments to deliver first class product demonstrations / presentations and POC (online and on site) to demonstrate the value of the Openbravo solution to its new and potential customers
- Prepare and maintain accurately RFI/RFP, quotations, proposals, bidsheets and ad-hoc documentation when needed to support the entire sales process.
- Evolve interpersonal skills to work closely with internal Openbravo specialists (Engineering, Cloud, Architecture, etc) to overcome any technical issue coming across the sales process.
- Use to work in complex negotiation environments with a win-win approach taking into account several stakeholder interests; Openbravo, Clients-Prospects, Partners, other 3rd party, etc.
- Forecasting revenue, maintaining accurate and timely reporting, engagement with and use of CRM and related systems, managing accounts receivables for their account portfolio
- 4-8 years’ experience of selling complex IT solutions and/or services within the Retail sector
- A proven track record of growing a territory, and consistently outperforming against new business targets
- Personal contacts across the Retail marketplace at decision maker level
- Experience of selling side-by-side with channel partners and local resellers
- Native or fluent English and Spanish speaker is a must, experience of conducting complex business negotiations in Spanish essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, excellent presentation skills
- Available for extensive travel
- Strong negotiation skills, high standards of integrity and professionalism, people-oriented with excellent relationship building skills
- An understanding of software development and the development life cycle would be considered a bonus, any previous knowledge of Openbravo for Retail would be of benefit
What we offer
- A career in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial business environment
- An opportunity to accelerate your professional development
- A dynamic and young culture with flexible working conditions
- A competitive compensation & benefits package
How to apply
Qualified and interested candidates should write an email with their resume attached to email@example.com.
Please put "PreSales Manager NALA" in the subject line of your mail.
Thanks for your interest in Openbravo!