Openbravo is looking to attract outstanding candidates for the role of Customer Success Operations Manager, within our Field Operations organization.
Reporting directly to the Customer Success Officer, the Customer Success Operations Manager will be asked to take an active role in designing the Customer Success strategy, ensuring the Openbravo clients success experience with our products and services
The position is based in Barcelona (Spain).
The function of Customer Success Operations Manager has the following key responsibilities:
- Contribute to the definition and implementation of the best operational practices to foster an effective Customer Success Unit, planning and directing activities across the organization to meet and raise Client satisfaction at the same time that leads a continuous effort of optimization and improvement, developing and sharing best practices and lessons learned for increasing overall efficiency.
- Manage all Gold Clients interaction to secure Client satisfaction levels are always increased, contributing to maintain (or even improve) client retention as well as the promotion of client referrals. In this line we consider important to:
- Understand client’s business and needs.
- Maintain an excellent (and continuous) relationship with the key stakeholders at all levels within the client’s organization and transform those relationships into significant outcomes, such as account growth and usage increase.
- Discipline to deliver timely follow up after each client interaction.
- Engage with the business users, application owners and other affected parties during Major incidents and coordinate appropriately with Applications and Cloud operations Support Team ensuring rapid resolution of technical issues and escalation of core product issues to the Applications Engineering team.
- Drive reliability and supportability aspects of Cloud service, working in coordination with Cloud infrastructure team to manage cloud contractual commitments, providing visibility for Cloud life-cycle to internal and external stakeholders.
- Implement performance monitoring system to improve service level by anticipating clients’ system performance issues and allowing a proactive and preventive action to secure stability.
- Perform operational reporting, including risk escalation, and contribute to implement a client satisfaction measurement indicator (Net Promoter Score or similar) as well as assist in future state service design and service operations.
- Support sales team through timely sizing of support services and proposal preparation with a goal of growing revenue through the generation of Maintenance sales pipeline.
- Perform other duties as assigned
We believe that to be successful in the role the professional we are seeking the ideal candidate:
- Has strong retail SaaS background combined with passion for Customer Success and enjoys orchestrating with different stakeholders to build more proven value –and faster– for both the Clients and Openbravo
- Has a solid technical background with 7+ years of experience of increasing responsibility (including team and process management responsibilities) in software consultancy roles, and/or operations roles, with exposure to complex project implementations delivery across industries and geographies. Sales experience is a plus.
- Hands-on leadership style; brings proven mentorship skills, with demonstrated ability to listen, identify root cause, creatively problem solve, and drive impact to individual’s and team’s performance.
- Brings exceptional communication skills with ability to successfully conduct business and technical writing & presentations as well as to foster a sense of urgency and persuade
- Is a person who is flexible and adapts rapidly as needed in a fast pace environment, while working under pressure and handling multiple tasks simultaneously and effectively prioritize competing demands
- Is an analytical thinker with great attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Is fully proficient to work in at least English and Spanish. Other languages are a plus
- Has availability to travel as required for the success of the business
What we offer
- A career in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial business environment
- An opportunity to accelerate your professional development
- A dynamic and young culture with flexible working conditions
- A competitive compensation & benefits package
How to apply
Qualified and interested candidates should write an email with their resume attached to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please put "Customer Success Operations Manager" in the subject line of your mail.
Thanks for your interest in Openbravo!