Openbravo is seeking Interns aiming to have a challenging and very rewarding first professional experience in the Consultancy Internship of our Professional Services area, based in our offices located in Pamplona or Barcelona.
The intern, under the guidance/supervision of the team leader, will have the opportunity to:
- Acquire functional and technical knowledge on Openbravo Business and Commerce solutions as well as implementation methodologies
- Take part in different projects ensuring a best-in-class delivery of consulting services to Openbravo Clients:
- Analyze and understand customer needs from functional (business) perspective.
- Configure Openbravo Business and Commerce Suite platform according to customer needs.
- Participate in the elaboration and execution of actual Client business flows test cases and other related activities.
- Last year student or recently graduated in Computer Science, Industrial Engineer, Telecommunications, Business Administration or similar disciplines with the possibility of signing an internship agreement.
- Interested in Consultancy career and in Technology.
- Able to learn fast under pressure in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work in a team and to be flexible.
- Self motivated and very proactive.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good communications skills (written/oral English is a must).
What we offer
How to apply
Qualified and interested candidates should write an email with their resume attached to email@example.com.
Please put "Consultancy Internship" in the subject line of your mail.
Thanks for your interest in Openbravo!