Openbravo is a world leader in the commercial open source software space helping midsize and large specialty retailers around the globe successfully manage continuous business change and innovation in today's fast-changing retail industry. Openbravo offers the Openbravo Commerce Suite, a multichannel retail business solution that allows specialty retailers to manage their entire business and transform their physical store channel to deliver great shopping experiences, while enabling more focus on business differentiation thanks to a highly flexible and extendible commerce technology platform, which is mobile-enabled and cloud-ready.
Openbravo has offices in France, India, Mexico and Spain and distributes its software solutions through a global network of Authorized Partners.
To further strengthen our team Openbravo is looking to attract the very best professionals with an entrepreneurial mindset. We offer a professional development plan based on growth opportunities that exist in a dynamic software vendor with international focus like Openbravo, a competitive compensation system, and a company culture that fosters innovation and a results-driven approach.
If you are ready for a challenging, international and very rewarding professional experience we are waiting for you!
Openbravo is looking for exceptional candidates for the role of Channel Sales Manager. The position is based in Paris or alternatively with initial base in Barcelona office being projected to move into the region at a later stage.
Travel is required on a frequent basis (estimated to be around 40% of total time).
The ideal candidate should have 5+ years proven experience in managing channel businesses for a leading Retail management solution or ERP/business software vendor with extensive presence in the retail industry, and shall be capable, together with the Partner Manager, to lead the development of an international network of Official Openbravo partners with specific focus on business development and sales leveraging the required operational programs available for all Partners.
The Channel Sales Manager will be responsible to achieve the Software Subscription sales targets by optimizing assigned territory coverage and business potential by working closely with the extended sales network of Official Openbravo Partners. Key focus is on net new name sales by developing a broad pipeline of prospective clients starting from leads follow up, or specific GTM Initiatives, to leading the vision, strategy, and the whole sales cycle, in all cases in close collaboration with each Official Partner.
The function of Channel Sales Manager has the following key areas of responsibility:
- Commercial management of the Openbravo channel network assigned with the goal to help Official Partners drive software sales for new names and within existing clients to build a successful Openbravo practice, covering key tasks like:
- Work with Openbravo Partner Manager in closing Business Plans for the assigned Partners.
- Run operational programs with Partners to reach commercial targets.
- Work with the Partners to develop client prospect execution plans.
- Gather market insights to continuously improve the market positioning and value proposition of Openbravo and the Partners.
- Work closely with marketing teams at Openbravo and the Partner to support the execution of local marketing and co-marketing programs.
- Generate demand with Partners to develop client prospect execution plans.
- Closely follow-up, with the Openbravo and Partner lead management roles to effectively manage lead qualification and conversion and sales conversion.
- Collaborate with Openbravo presales team to support Partner sales activities.
- Represent Openbravo and own the relationship with end clients in the assigned territory effectively following up to secure their satisfaction.
- Work closely with Partners to develop and sell (both, renewals and up-selling) value-based Openbravo solutions to the client-base and to significantly contribute to the overall success of the customer relationship.
- Assist the Partner Manager in growing the Partner network by scouting and recruiting new Partners.
- Building and developing relationships, working with Partner to address/target specific Retail Named Accounts.
- Key responsibilities include pipeline development, forecast management, maintaining accurate and timely reporting in CRM and related systems, and managing accounts receivables for Partners in your assigned territory.
- 5+ years proven experience in channel business management for a Retail management solution or ERP vendor with extensive presence in the retail industry.
- Experience in doing business with mid-sized businesses is a plus.
- 3+ years proven experience in customer Key Account Management.
- Results-oriented professional with proven track record of meeting and exceeding software sales targets.
- Excellent communication skills. Written and oral English & French are a must; Spanish is a strong plus.
- Strong leadership skills to effectively lead Official Partners towards common goals. Ability to identify key priorities and issues of channel partners and to help them and facilitate to achieve objectives.
- Deep knowledge of Retail management software and ERP solutions, and ability to rapidly gain extensive knowledge of the Openbravo software solutions.
What We Offer:
- A career in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial business environment.
- An opportunity to accelerate your professional development.
- A dynamic and young culture with flexible working conditions.
- A competitive compensation & benefits package.