Ranking has developed a mixed business model (catalogue / web) that makes it possible to reach thousands of customers and needed a new solution that would allow it to manage a growing number of orders with an increasing degree of complexity.
- Quality information improvement by eliminating duplicated information, thanks to single, integrated data across all company departments.
- Integration of different systems: online orders received directly in Openbravo, automated sending of orders through logistics operators and notification via SMS to customers with information regarding orders, offers, etc.
- Integration with electronic invoicing for customers in public administration.
- Improved decision-making process thanks to real-time available information across all processes.
- Large volume of data on contacts and intermediaries' own peculiarities.
- Automate order entry and shipping daily processes to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Stock management with reservations, multiple locations and serial numbers.
Ranking chose Openbravo's solution for its flexibility that allowed them to adapt more efficiently to their specific requirements and web architecture at a cost adapted to the company needs.
- The solution supports all corporate processes including accounting and financial management, purchasing, sales, warehouse and production.
- Custom developments for contact management and integration with logistics operators.
Ranking was born in 2000 with the idea of creating comprehensive resource guides to facilitate product localization for professionals dedicated to the world of education and sport. Nowadays it is the national leader in the sale of sports equipment to schools, sports centers, teams, etc.