- Awards to recognise the excellent contribution of Partners who have helped customers to improve their business results with Openbravo ERP -
Barcelona, 4th February, 2013 - Openbravo, the leading web-based open source business management solutions provider, has announced the winners of the 2012 edition of its “Partners of the Year” Awards. These awards recognize implementation partners who have displayed technical excellence while helping customers realize cost savings and improved productivity with the agile ERP from Openbravo.
The winners are selected among the more than 100 partners in 40 different countries in the global Openbravo Partner Network. Openbravo Partners implement, customize, maintain and support for Openbravo solutions for their customers. Partners bring world-class ERP expertise to help customers accurately scope their ERP needs and ensure successful implementations that are on time and on budget.
Openbravo is proud to honor these distinguished Partners in the following categories:
- Partner of the Year 2012 – Asia-Pacific: SC Soft, a software company providing business solutions to small and medium enterprises in and around Singapore. Formed by a group of professionals, they deliver state of the art IT solutions that bring added value to its customers.
- Partner of the Year 2012 – Europe: Cleardrop, a global company with proven experience in the implementation of business management solutions for small and medium size enterprises.
- Partner of the Year 2012 – India: Promantia, is a leading India based implementation partner of Openbravo. They started with the vision to provide affordable business solutions for the Indian SME, so they choose Openbravo. Over the last 4 years, in addition to successfully implement Openbravo in India, they have localized the solution to better serve market needs.
- Partner of the Year 2012 – Latin America: Alexius International, is an international development company that delivers best-to-fit solutions to its clients to optimize its business operations and results. Its headquarters are located in Washington DC, and it has regional offices in Guatemala, Colombia, Costa Rica, El Salvador and Honduras.
- Partner of the Year 2012 – Mexico: Sayab Technologies is an IT services provider focused on professional Open Source solutions such ERP, CRM, BI among others.
- Partner of the Year 2012 – Middle East: Tasawr Interactive, as a leading Openbravo Partner in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, understands the ERP business and has helped businesses achieve higher productivity, agility, and return on investment by migrating from complicated legacy ERP systems to Openbravo.
- Partner of the Year 2012 – North America: Transitional Data Services, a US company providing independent assessments, recommendations and improvements for IT, including applications software development, data centers and operational support.
- Partner of the Year 2012 – Spain: REDK Software Engineering is a leading Spanish IT services company that provides strategic business solutions based on professional Open Source software.
With over 3 million downloads, Openbravo is the leading open source web-based business application for the cloud. “A key factor to get a positive return of investment when implementing an ERP is to have a best-in-class product along with high quality services from the implementation partner. Openbravo offers the solution and our Partner Network their experience and commitment to customer success.”, says Andreu Bartolí, VP of Channel Operations for Openbravo. “These Awards are a way to thanks to our committed partners for their great contribution. With so many satisfied customers and excellent partners, selecting the ‘Partner of the Year’ was more challenging than ever.”