Openbravo is committed to a global growth strategy, including the two vital regions of North America and Latin America. To build their presence in these markets they must build proactive, collaborative relationships with potential retail customers. Of special focus are mid-market and speciality retailers located in USA, Mexico, Colombia & Chile, and large multi-national retailers based in NALA but looking to expand into emerging international territories.
As part of this continuing growth strategy Openbravo are hiring a Sales Director to lead all commercial activity in the NALA region. The Sales Director can develop the opportunity into a senior leadership role by growing revenue, customer base and headcount over time.
Reporting directly to the COO, the Sales Director will ideally be based somewhere in Florida but available for extensive travel where appropriate. The Sales Director will initially be an individual contributor, with a mandate to target medium to large retail sales opportunities in NALA.
The Sales Director will be the primary point of contact for Openbravo in the Region, and represent Openbravo to all potential customers, partners and the media. The Sales Director must be a fluent Spanish speaker (written and oral), and able to converse intelligently at a business level in Spanish.
- Grow revenue from the NALA retail marketplace, develop a strategy to win and deliver on projects, actively contribute to group strategy, and represent the region to the senior leadership team
- Acquire a deep knowledge of Openbravo solutions, products and services, become a subject matter expert in the Openbravo value proposition and its suitability for retail customers
- Continual research of customers and competitors, collaboration with marketing to generate sales data and leads, involvement in business events and public speaking where appropriate
- Build a strategic prospecting plan to ensure a full pipeline, drive steady growth from acquiring new customers, focus on potential new business opportunities
- Build or utilise a personal network of executive level decision makers across the Retail marketplace, and offer meaningful, strategic advice on technology solutions that can improve their business operations
- Establish and maintain open communication with potential customers, understand their key business challenges, and present Openbravo solutions as a differentiated response to those needs
- Participate in renewal of existing clients, collaboration with account management teams in the protection of existing revenue, identify growth opportunities from existing customers.
- Define and develop partnership strategy in the region, managing existing ones and acquiring new ones fitting overall strategy.
- Working closely with the Presales team to identify and define prospective customers needs and objectives and to deliver first class product demonstrations to demonstrate the value of the Openbravo.
- Forecasting revenue, engagement with and use of CRM and related systems, managing accounts receivables for their account portfolio.
- Strong experience selling complex IT solutions and/or services directly within the Retail sector, specially POS related solutions.
- An understanding of software development life cycle would be a bonus, previous knowledge of SaaS platforms for retail is vital
- A proven track record of growing a territory, consistently outperforming against new business targets, and growing existing top tier customers
- Personal contacts across the Retail marketplace at decision maker level
- Experience of selling side-by-side with channel partners and local resellers, and on establishing new partnerships.
- Native or fluent Spanish speaker is a must, experience of conducting complex business negotiations in Spanish essential, excellent communication and presentation skills
- Available for extensive travel
- Strong negotiation skills, high standards of integrity and professionalism, people-oriented with excellent relationship building skills
- Highly entrepreneurial, self-sufficient, growth focussed and ambitious
What we offer
- A career in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial business environment
- An opportunity to accelerate your professional development
- A dynamic and young culture with flexible working conditions
- A competitive compensation & benefits package
How to apply
Qualified and interested candidates should write an email with their resume attached to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please put "Sales Director NALA" in the subject line of your mail.
Thanks for your interest in Openbravo!