Openbravo is looking for exceptional candidates for the role of Functional Consultant, within our Professional Services organization.
As Functional Consultant you will be directly responsible for assisting our Retail Clients by using your consulting skills, retail business knowledge and software solution expertise to effectively integrate the Openbravo Commerce Suite into the client’s business.
The position can be based in Pamplona (Spain) or Barcelona (Spain) or Querétaro (México).
The function of Functional Consultant has the following key areas of responsibility:
- Be a reference Functional Consultant within the Services Unit:
- Participate in Openbravo software implementation involving functional gap analysis, business transformation, software configuration, customer training, solution rollout and post golive support.
- Provide subject-matter expertise to clients implementing the Openbravo Commerce suite, ensuring functional knowledge, guidance and instruction on solutions and methodologies are always properly managed.
- Ensure the execution of the deliverables in areas of your responsibility satisfies high quality standards and is done according to the scope of the project.
- Act as Openbravo representative in front of end clients and partners in projects assigned, ensuring a best-in-class delivery of implementation and development services.
- Provide consulting expertise to Openbravo partners on configuration and technical enquiries or tasks and help recommend appropriate solutions.
- As required, act as focal point for Client in project assignments and coordinate teams of developers and/or consultants.
- Actively participate in Business Development tasks:
- Contribute to the preparation of commercial offers together with the respective Services Director or Project Manager.
- Identify business opportunities/services extensions in projects assigned and take ownership to convert them in new deals.
- Perform other duties as assigned
The professional we are seeking:
- Has a BS or MS in Computer Science or Business Administration or equivalent work experience
- Has 3+ years experience in software implementation and consulting services preferably within Retail sector
- Has experience in consulting projects across geographies in international environments.
- Has a solid technical background, with relevant experience in software consultancy roles
- Is a team player, with natural leadership skills, very proactive and able to work autonomously
- Has a strong organization, planning and time management skills.
- Is a person who is flexible and adapts rapidly as needed in a fast pace environment
- Has excellent Client communication skills, used to working in a client setting
- Is fully proficient to work in at least English and Spanish. Other languages are a plus with special consideration for French.
- Has ability to rapidly gain strong product and technology knowledge.
- Has availability to travel as required for the success of the business.
- A career in an entrepreneurial firm with great professional development potential.
- A dynamic and young company culture with flexible working conditions.
- A competitive compensation & benefits package.
What we offer
How to apply
Qualified and interested candidates should write an email with their resume attached to email@example.com.
Please put "Functional Consultant" in the subject line of your mail.
Thanks for your interest in Openbravo!